This was taken from Scanorama – the Scandinavian Airlines Magazine 12/01: Editor in Chief Per Olsson. Special Advertising Supplement COP15: Editor Jorgen Hog. I read it on the plane from Copenhagen to Paris. I think it provides a good overview of COP15.
- Bella Center – 76 000 square metres (including four newly-built pavilions providing an extra 10 000 square metres)
- IT – 2400 PCs and 700km of cables
- Security – Approximately 6000 of Denmark's 11 000 police will be involved with the COP
- Food and Drink – 100 000 meals, 11 restaurants, 65% of all food served is organic
- Accommodation – 'Stay for Free' Programme run by the New Life Copenhagen Organisation (www.houseing.cop15.dk and www.newlifecopenhagen.com)
- Transport – 150 limousines for official VIP transport, 150 minivans to escort VIP convos; free public transport for other delegates
- No gift policy – even minister to minster gifts have been banned – 11 Climate Scholarships for fully financed two year Master's degree in various climate and energy sciences at Danish universities